Saturday, January 2, 2021

My Radio Volume 51

 

 The past year has done a lot of damage to us all. Music is always a good escape. When looking back with the mission of deciding my favorite releases, I found myself a little overwhelmed by the amount of things I got into this year. I am a little embarrassed to admit that Spotify and Facebook suggestions proved to be successful in getting my attention many times. While I am annoyed at the amount of times Facebook promotes things to me that I already bought and Instagram likes to show me $100 dollar shirts that I will never buy. Social media has been successful in adding more music to my attention.

Below are ways to experience my 2020 in music. The Spotify link is not complete. A lot of cool things are not represented in its library. I prefer Bandcamp as a definite hero for the underdogs.

 

Zip File:

MyRad51

Spotify:

Spotify 

No comments:

Post a Comment